What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a webpage to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and how the device is used, cookies can be used to recognise the user.
Analytical cookies: Whether handled by us or by third parties, these allow us to quantify the number of users and, therefore, measure and statistically analyse people’s use of the service. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to improve user experience.
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services within it. For example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted sections of the website, remember the elements that make up an order, sign up for an event, use security elements during browsing and store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general features predetermined on his/her device, or as determined by the user themselves. For example, language, the type of browser he/she uses to access the service, the selected content design, the geolocation of the device and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Advertising cookies: These allow for the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the webpage or application from which the service is provided. They make it possible to adapt advertising content so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing adverts that he/she has already seen.
- First-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember information that changes the aspect or behaviour of the website, for example, your preferred language or the region you are in. For example, when it remembers your region, a website can provide you with local traffic news or weather forecasts. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the source and other parts of the website that you can personalise.
A breakdown of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
Note: “First-party” cookies are only used by the owner of this website, and “third-party” cookies are used by the service provider detailed in the previous table.
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the browser options installed on your computer:
Refer to the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you want to reject analytical cookies by Google Analytics in all browsers so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on to do this from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.