- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: SIRENIS SERVICE SL -NIF (Tax ID No.): B07910185
- Postal address: C/ Des Cubells, 32 (Complejo Vila Parc), 07800 Ibiza (BALEARIC ISLANDS)
- Telephone: 971312512
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO): DPO contact details: C/ Des Cubells, 32 – 07800 Ibiza (BALEARIC ISLANDS) and email@example.com
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At SIRENIS we process the data given to us by the data subjects in order to manage the provision of accommodation services, send you information and/or adverts on our products and/or services through electronic and/or conventional means, as well as manage quality surveys to evaluate satisfaction with the service provided.
- How long will we keep your data?
Data will be conserved from the moment the user gives his/her consent to the moment he/she withdraws his/her consent. And for the case of data provided for the provision of a contracted service, it will be conserved for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship, or for as long as is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Legal basis for processing your personal data:
- Express consent of the data subject.
- Contract for the provision of services.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Advertising platforms by electronic means, in order to guarantee sending and obtain statistical information.
- Transfer of data to third countries
Data transfers to third parties (companies of Grupo SIRENIS) are provided for by the appropriate safeguards covered by subscription to the clauses for international transfer of data published by the European Commission. The purpose is for internal administration of the group, as well as to send commercial communications.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether SIRENIS is processing personal data concerning them or not.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request to limit the processing of their data, in which case we shall only keep it for the year end or defence of legal claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their individual situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, SIRENIS shall cease to process the data, except if there are compelling legitimate grounds or for the year end or defence of possible claims.
They can also request a portable copy of their data.
They can exercise these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer mentioned above.
Bear in mind that, if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you believe that your data protection rights are being violated, especially when you have not been able to successfully exercise your rights, you can file a complaint before the relevant Data Protection Supervisory Authority through their website: www.agpd.es.
- How did we obtain your data?
Personal data processed at SIRENIS comes from the data subject.
The categories of data we process are:
- Postal and email addresses.
- Commercial information.
- Identifying data.
- Card information, necessary to carry out the payment of reservations or to guarantee reservations, as well as pay for the stay or associated services.
- Data corresponding to the SIRENIS FRIENDS loyalty programme.
We do not process special categories of personal data (data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to physical or mental health, data relating to sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).